Get in touch with us today (613) 733-8000
Dental cleaning and Filling for Cavities
- Deep teeth cleaning on a regular basis is a must
- We perform deep dental cleanings, as well as diagnose any oral issues
- We provide quick, efficient dental filling services
- We are here to help your smile look its best !
Root Canal Treatment
- Effective and safe treatment for teeth whose pulp has become inflamed or infected
- Can save or restore a tooth that might otherwise have to be removed completely.
- Taking proper care of your teeth and gums is a lifelong commitment. The best way to prevent the need for root canal treatment is to follow a good oral hygiene routine by brushing twice a day, flossing once a day, and to visit your dentist regularly
- Replaces tooth roots with metal, screwlike posts and replaces damaged or missing teeth with artificial teeth that look and function much like real ones
- Surgically placed in your jawbone, where they serve as the roots of missing teeth
- Unlike bridgework implants’ materials can’t decay like your own teeth
Modern dentistry includes several areas of intervention. Through their academic and clinical training, general dentists receive a basic understanding of all aspects of dentistry and can, in theory, offer services and treatments in all of these areas. However, some interventions are more complex and require special expertise and experience.
This is why there are specialized fields in dentistry, as in medicine, where practitioners who were first trained in general dentistry, limit their practice to a particular field.
01. Cosmetic Dentistry
We are all aware that a beautiful, healthy, bright smile improves our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smile with fast, painless, and surprisingly affordable treatments.
02. Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dentistry aims to restore the health of your teeth and mouth, preserving your natural tooth structure as much as possible. The idea is to restore decaying areas, and replacing missing teeth with realistic alternatives. Inova Dental is available to provide specialist restorative dentistry services. If you are looking for a dentist in Ottawa region who specializes in dental implants, crowns or bridges, we can help. If you are not sure which procedures you need, our dentists can give you advice.
03. Pediatric Dentistry
The mission of specialists in pediatric dentistry is to provide any child or adolescent with a healthy, beautiful, functional mouth, without differentiating between a child in good health or not, sane or not.
The pediatric dentist watches over constantly evolving teeth . In order to establish a good relationship of trust between the dentist and your little one, the pediatric dentist does not make a restoration at the first appointment.To give your child the tools they need for good oral health throughout their life
04. Geriatric Dentistry
Oral health for seniors is important to enhance their quality of life, promote healthy eating and help them maintain a youthful appearance. Advances in technology allow you to keep your natural teeth in old age, as long as you take care of them!
The health of our seniors is and will always be important to us. It will be our pleasure to accompany you and treat you according to your medical condition. Our team of professionals is well trained to maximize your oral health while taking your medication and medical condition into account.
RESTORING THE SMILE INCREASES THE FACE VALUE
A smile is the doorway that opens your heart to others
Dental Implants offer a superior alternative to bridges
Implants offer a stable as well as a secure fit for replacement of single tooth. The artificial tooth is being supported by the implant making the restoration look almost like a natural tooth.